Thursday, February 28, 2008

March 15th Workshop


I am excited to announce that I will be teaching a class on March 15th at my favorite local shop GeeGee's in the lovely Village of Carlsbad- So if you are looking for a fun filled creative afternoon in North County, San Diego- please join us!!!

Paint Your World!
March 15th
11am-2:00pm
GeeGees Stamps 'N' Stuff
$46.00

This class will introduce you to simple and FUN painting techniques. Learn tricks and tools that painters use- techniques that range from using abstract images to mark making to incorporating collage, to making a mess with paint! You will have the opportunity explore your own voice with paint and canvas and be lead through a series of exercises that will result in creating your very own personal and expressive paintings that can be hung on the wall

No previous experience is required.

Advance Registration required
Call early to reserve your seat. (760) 729-1779

1 comment:

woof nanny said...

I have a purse challenge blog, where I introduce a theme every two months, and participants make something...then I post pics on Flickr. The new theme is to refashion a readymade purse (maybe a thrift store find). I came across your site and wrote about it on my blog. Coincidentally, I live in San Diego. I'll see if I can come up with the cash (I have expensive car repairs this week) to take the class. I'm not a painter, but I can give it a try!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails