Tuesday, May 02, 2017

mothers day sale!

Ok friends, it's a tradition around these parts to have a Mother's Day sale! Many of my readers, customers and students are mothers and daughters and one of the best ways I can say thank you is by having a sale. While Mothers Day is still another two weeks away, so many of you give my classes for gifts so I've got all my online classes marked down for the next 7 days for all those Mother's Day shoppers.

You can head on over to the shop HERE for over 60 classes to choose from!


And this week I am also giving away a digital download FREE with every purchase! Simply make a purchase and we will email you this fun little 8 page download!

This eight page download includes pretty paper that I created from my drawings and paintings. My hope is that you will use it in your Mother's Day gifting or even in your own creative projects!  


1 comment:

Lynnetta said...

Is there anything special we have to do when giving one of your classes as a gift? I don't see an option during the payment process to add an email address for the person receiving the gift. Will the class be connected to the email address I enter in the payment info or I be able to send my confirmation email on to my mom for her to use to access the class?

Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails